Copyright © 2019 AFRICA DNS FORUM | dnsforum.africa
All rights reserved.
The Africa DNS Forum 2019 Local host – Bocra – will facilitate VISA on Arrival for delegates who require VISA’s to Botswana. If you need a VISA on arrival, Please register and send a clear scanned copy of your passport details page to Mr. Jericho Keletso keletso@BOCRA.ORG.BW with a copy the organizers on firstname.lastname@example.org .Please note that the deadline for receiving the requests in July 17, 2019.
During the rainy summer season, animals in many game areas disperse, while in the dry winter season they congregate around water sources, making for good game viewing. This does not mean, however, that game viewing is impossible during the summer season.
• April and November – best time to go, when large number of animals migrate towards the waterways of the Okavango Delta.
• November and December – the calving months are an excellent time to witness nature’s own timetable of regeneration.
• January to March – The rainy season sees the migration of large numbers of game into the summer grazing areas, while the delta comes alive with sounds of hundreds of bird species.
• March and April – thousands of zebras and other animals migrate towards the Savuti area of Chobe National Park.
• Summers (particularly from December through to February) can become exceptionally hot, and rain may make some roads muddy and impassable.